Monday, January 20, 2014

#2 Finished for 2014

Actually, I surprised myself with this one!   I finished it in a week.   But let us step back to the beginning!   I only made one of the blocks.  Entered it into our guild's BOM Lottery and I won!  Nine blocks ready to be sewn into a top!
It is really a table topper as it measures 52" x 52".  Perfect for my large table.  I used a
stripe type print for the sashings and another print mottled for the binding.  I had it quilted in a day and I did machine sew the binding, which I usually do by hand!  I love it!  By the way, my block is the one in the lower left hand corner!

Is anyone interested in a mystery quilt?  How about one using  2 1/2" squares!  Hope to get it up by the 1st of Feb.


Keep on Stitching in 2014!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment