Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sharing & Needlework

It is the beginning of a new year.  New Year - new projects!

I finally got my journal update!  What an ordeal.  Had to retype the log as my word program had expired and the new version was not compatible with my compter!  Not buying a new computer.  Any way it is all finished.  Now on to quilting and sewing.

I am going to try and add the BOMs that I am following.

This is the first of the list.  I have done her blocks before and that are very nice.  Quick, too!



http://www.elefantz.com/search/label/Promises%20and%20Borders%20BOM%202012



I tryed to make this a direct link but I am not sure how to do that.  So you will need to copy and paste, but it is well worth the effort.



This is the other BOM.  This is an appliqued project.  I am using pastel colors on an off white background.  I have the first block finished and I am working on the second.

Block of the Month
http://www.lecienusa.com/media/uploads/2011/11/16/files/Vintage_Tiles_web3.pdf


Here is a picture of my first block!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Joyce! I am trying to get 1/2 as good as you in my long arm quilting. You are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete